If you would like to register your child for our free (must meet eligibility requirements) EOEL Pre-K program, please stop by our school's office to pick up an application packet or visit the Executive Office on Early Learning's website.
Documents needed for a complete application:
- Completed EOEL Pre-K Application for School Year 2017-2018
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Income Verification Documents
(Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) previous year's Tax Returns, TANF, SSI, or evidence of foster care)
- Proof of Residency if Waiahole is child's home school
- Self-Addressed stamped envelope for each application
There are only 20 seats in the class and applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Once all slots are filled, a waiting list will take effect.
Until Friday, April 28th, 2017, Priority will be given to students who live in Waiahole Elementary School's geographic area (Waiahole is their home school).
For more information, please see the EOEL flyer below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our school at (808) 239-3111.